Connect to Google
Instructions on how to connect the Digital School Calendar to your Google account and iOS-device
- Log in to the school calendar (mattliden.skolkalender.fi.)
- Open the Settings menu in the upper left corner.
- Select the "Sync" tab on the Settings page, press Add to your Google account and sign in to Google. If you do not have a Google account, create it. Grant the Digital School Calendar access to your Google Account. After this you will return to the settings page in the school calendar and get the message "Google account connected!". It can take up to 30 minutes for the events to show up on the Google-calendar.
- Open the phone's settings and add your Google account. If you have already done this, you can skip the next step.
- How to add your Google account in iOS:
- Go to Settings → Mail, Contacts, Calendars → Add Account → Google.
- Enter your Name, Email (Google Account email), Password (Google Account password), and a description (e.g. Digital School Calendar).
- In the next step, select Calendars to link your Google calendar to your phone's calendar application. Save.
- Open your calendar application on your device and select Calendars. Activate the calendars you want to see.
- Voilá. If you have any questions, please send us feedback.